The device is intended for:
– early diagnosis of glaucoma – the leading cause of irreversible blindness and visual disability;
– diagnosis of a number of diseases of central nervous system;
– diagnosis of degenerative diseases of retina and optic nerve.
Perimeter on the basis of a virtual reality device (VRD) and a microcomputer. Data entry, research process management and results monitoring are carried out using a tablet via a Wi-Fi network.
For the first time, it is possible to examine:
– patients outside specialized ophthalmologist’s office (doctor’s home visit);
– recumbent and limited mobility patients;
– patients unable to keep fixation point (without central vision);
The possibilities of connecting to telemedicine systems and the use of new, vision examination competitive price.